Are you ready to delve into the cutting-edge world of environmental site assessment? Meet the Geoprobe, a hydraulic marvel tailored to the environmental industry, designed to streamline probing and sampling without the need for traditional drilling methods. If you’re in Waukesha, WI, and the surrounding areas, get ready to unlock the potential of Geoprobe technology with CABENO.
The Power of Geoprobe and Hollow Stem Auger Drilling in Waukesha
Picture this: a hydraulic powerhouse that effortlessly propels tools and sensors into the earth’s depths, all while leaving soil removal and path carving behind. That’s the essence of a Geoprobe. It harnesses the force of percussion, driven by a modest static weight, to advance a tool string into the ground with precision and finesse.
With a Geoprobe, you can:
- Extract continuous soil cores for thorough analysis.
- Secure discrete soil samples for precise examination.
- Obtain groundwater samples or vapor samples.
- Install permanent groundwater, gas, or sparging points.
CABENO Environmental’s Geoprobe Arsenal
CABENO stands at the forefront of Geoprobe technology, boasting an impressive lineup of Geoprobe models, including the 6600, 6620DT, 6610DT, 7822, 420M hand cart, and a jackhammer system for tight spots. Don’t be fooled by their convenient size; these Geoprobe models pack a punch.
The 6610/20DT models, for instance, deliver a formidable 35,000 lbs. of downward force and 42,000 lbs. of retraction force. Equipped with a remote control for user convenience and safety, they offer a substantial 5-foot stroke, a built-in rotary spindle for concrete drilling, augering, and bore hole sampling enlargement.
The 6620DT and 6610DT are versatile, track-mounted units that can navigate through various terrains, including shallow water, soft sands, and muddy fields, thanks to their evenly distributed weight over both tracks. These models have proven their mettle, delving to depths of 100 feet or more under suitable geological and soil conditions.
The 420M, featuring a GH42 soil probing hammer, offers a compact solution requiring minimal clearance height and a slender 19-inch width when in motion. It operates seamlessly with a separate portable hydraulic power unit.
Essential Equipment for the Task
CABENO’s command of Geoprobe technology goes beyond the machines themselves. We present an array of crucial tools thoughtfully selected to augment your sampling and site characterization pursuits:
- Macro-Core Sampling System: Offering a 2-inch O.D. x 60-inch long sample barrel for continuous soil core recovery. This system yields 1.5-inch x 60-inch samples, captured in clear plastic liners. An optional piston point is available for collecting discrete samples at varying depths.
- 3.25-inch Dual Tube Sampling System: Featuring a 3.25-inch O.D. casing paired with a 2.75-inch O.D. inner sampling rod system, this system combines efficient soil core collection with the advantage of a cased hole. It accelerates coring for deeper intervals and eliminates cross-contamination, allowing for bottom-up pressure grouting while retracting the outer casing and facilitating monitoring well installations.
- Hollow Stem Auger System: Enabling the advancement of 4.25-inch and 6.25-inch I.D. augers to depths of up to 50 feet below ground surface. This system also accommodates conventional 2-inch and 4-inch diameter monitoring well installations.
- Spring Point Groundwater Sampling System: Empowering users to collect groundwater samples at depth, this sampler allows for the retrieval of water samples via a sealed stainless screen. Tubing with a bottom check valve or mini-bailer can be inserted for groundwater and non-aqueous phase contaminant sampling. Additionally, a grout tube can be inserted through the screen point to address grouting needs.
Environmentally Responsible Drilling Services in Waukesha
Are you looking for someone to perform a standard penetration test, groundwater monitoring, or to retrieve soil gas samples utilizing a discrete sampling tool? Our professional team offers easy and cost effective solutions performed with precision, efficiency, and innovation.
If you’re ready to take your environmental site characterization to the next level in Waukesha, WI, reach out to CABENO Environmental. Your project deserves nothing less.